Friday, November 9, 2007

Swimming Anyone?


Now now, anyone of you like swimming here? I detest it and its weird because i am suppose to be a water dog...


Mommy brought me to this place called U Petgamart and literally threw me into the pool! As if i dun have enuff lessons of swimming from my Daycare Centre trainers...
Mommy: Thats coz i dun get to see you swimming during daycare dude!


Anyway, i felt really safe in the pool cos my clumsy Mommy slipped and fell into the pool with a big splash hence i had her as a buoy to cling on to when i am feeling tired, hehehe.
Mommy:You ungrateful rascal!



Well, i met lotsa friends and their hoomans there and my JRT god jie jie Jojo was there too. She can swim better than me though.


Till the next time folks, i need a good sleep badly!Yawn....

Zzzzzz,
YangYang



No comments: