Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Glamour Studio Photos

At 4 months old, still a baby.

7 months old, Mommy's favourite foto.

1 year old! Big Boi!

Hello fellow friends, well i am done with sulking as Mommy promised to bring me to a doggy cafe for a meal this coming few days so all feuds/displeasure with my Mommy dearest is forgotten
Mommy:The lil brat refused to cuddle up to me till i promised him a visit to the doggy cafe.....

Anyway, i was looking thru my foto album and i just like to share some favourites of mine. They were all taken during different stages of my life. And i need your guys/gals to tell me if i look cute or handsome ok? Teehee....
Mommy:Someone's really vain huh?

Muackies,
YangYang

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You are one handsome boy, YangYang!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Frankie Girl, Maddie and Domino said...

Yang Yang,

You are totally cute AND handsome.
Great photos of your cuteness stages.

XOXOXOXOXO,
Frankie Grrrl and Maddie the Chocolate Labbie

~Sweety~ said...

YY,

Ur getting more and more handsome!
Hope to see you this wkend

Lots of Love,
Sweety

e said...

HI YangYang
WOw glamour shots. me want too!!

Fei