Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Opps!

Hello doggies and hoomans, how was your week so far? I had a miserable Tuesday night though...Mommy whack my handsome little butt butt with her hands.


I did something fun and that made Mommy very very MAD at me. Not my fault right? Things left on the table are supposed to be bitten and played with right? And Daddy has so many of these, one more or one less no differences right?
Mommy:I will leave it for your friends to comment so you know if its right or wrong!


Buttons gone from shirt

The culprit caught red handed!



Anyway, i am grounded for the rest of the week so please come by my place to play with me if you are around the area.



Sob,
YangYang

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

So you were basically countersurfing! We get in trouble for that too! Why not put "new shirt for daddy" on your Christmas list and I bet all the bad stuff will be forgotten!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

~Sweety~ said...

YY!

sssh... great job!

*Clear throat* YY! no wonder ur mummy gotta smack ur buttocks! hehe playing with hoosman tshirt are nono. next time play with smaller stuff like... their socks!

*runs~~~~*

(JJ: YY is still at puppy age la.. haha naturally will be more playful. He helping ur hubby expand his wardrobe!)

Lots of Love,
Sweety and Socky

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Opps Yang yang. So sad that you got caught red-pawed. I'll wish I can sneak in to play with you. Hope you dont get grounded for too long

~ Girl girl

Benhur Xobile said...

HAhahaha! Good stuff, I say. Pity you didn't get all the buttons out in time. See, you gotta do it faster then you gotta hide the evidence. =D

=P Benny