Thursday, November 22, 2007

Sleeping Handsome!

Last night when i was trying to sleep, Mommy came up to me with a camera. I pretend to sleep as i know she will leave her precious baby alone when he is about to zzz.
Mommy:The sunshine boy will whine IF you disturb him when he's going to Lala land.



I usually sleep with my head on my favourite pillow ( prezzie from Aunty R) and my arms around my little beanie (prezzie from JJ Elina). If not then i go rest my head on Mommy's pillow.






Ain't i a sleeping handsome?



Teehee,
YangYang

7 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

awwwwwwwwwwww what a sweet picture! Pleasant dreams!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Anonymous said...

sweet dreams....

glad that u like the pillow ^^

Why u and yr sis like to rest head on the pillow same way....@@ hahhaha

Anonymous said...

Aunty Regina!Thanks for the pillow,me lub it very much!My Jie Jie also sleep liddat huh?

Licks,
YangYang

Anonymous said...

yalor... noti jie jie

1 thing abt her, she needs to go poo at night, she will jump off the bed, aft her business she wants me to carry her back up to bed... woke me up almost every night @@

[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55/gina02012002/Picture159.jpg[/IMG]

Anonymous said...

Aunty Regina,dun be cross with my Jie Jie ok?I also listurb Mommy when i want to go wee wee at night de.But i more guai,cause i jump up the bed myself.

Hee,
YangYang

~Sweety~ said...

WEt kissES!!!!

Can't wait to see you next mth!

Lots of Love,
SWeety

sharkgila said...

Oh my, you are so so so cute! You're such a doll. Sweet dreams!

Wuuuu,
Togo