Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Greetings Friends!


Hello hello there! My name is YangYang and i am a 13 month old Apricot Toy Poodle. Now, some of you may find very very familiar looking yeah? Yes, that was indeed me on the Clubpet magazine cover some time back.



My doting Mommy feels that i have the x-factor to become a cover boy hence she send me to this photography studio to take some nice fotos of me, the rest were history and i was picked the winner.



Now this blog is done so that my doggy friends and their hoomans will get to know more about me, so please do drop by soon again ah.

Muackies,

YangYang


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow,Yangyang!You finally got your very own blog!Do more updates please.

SotongFurkids said...

Hi Yang Yang
We just started our blog too, come visit me ...
Luv
Twister & Furby

SotongFurkids said...

Here is our Blog Addy, pls add me in yr list , thanks !
Luv
Twister & Furby

http://blingblingnauties.blogspot.com/