Saturday, November 10, 2007

I Am A Big Boi!



Just this morning , Mommy dearest was telling me about how different i look when i was just a teeny weeny baby boy and now. I want to tell her,i can't stay forever as a puppy can i? Can you see a difference? I am still very much a handsome boi right?
Mommy :Ya right.....

I use to weigh like a miserable 900 grams when i first went home with Mommy at 3 months old and now i am a whopping 4.5kg! I am pretty much a picky eater as Mommy had spoiled me with the finest selection of HCF ever since and i turned my nose at kibbles...who needs them right? I prefer a slice of meatloaf or quiche any time man!


Its Saturday today and Mommy mentioned about bringing me to a dog run later in the day. Boy i am so looking forward to it!


Well, have a good weekend all and have fun with your hoomans!


Muackies,
YangYang

6 comments:

Zen said...

i'm a big girl too :) i'm turning 2 tomorrow!! gosh! how time flies!

~Sweety~ said...

Ur a big boy now~!!!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hi Yang Yang, I'm Sweety's friend. You're a cute boy. :) I think you're still as cute as when you're a puppy

~ Girl girl

Molly the Airedale said...

Hi Yang Yang,

We heard about you on Sweety's blog. You're one cute boy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lacy said...

woofies Yang Yang, nice to meeted u...me a fend of Sweetys too...sooo me come to cya...u r a very handsome boi!!!

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Anonymous said...

Hi YY

Drop by to day hi ^^
4.5 is ok la.....Kimmie also 4.4/4.5 :D