Monday, November 26, 2007

I've been tagged!

Hello Doggies and Hoomans,hope you had a great weekend!

Well,i've been tagged by King King for the very first time and i am suppose to do the following,
1)List eight ( 8 ) random facts about yourself

2)Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them )

3)Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

8 Facts about Me!
1)I am suppose to be a water dog but i hate water.
2)I love to chew on deer tendons (my favourite)
3)I am 2nd in my litter of 3 siblings.
4)My best friend is a gal and her name is Sweety
5)Camry my JRT friend first taught me how to hump.
6)My favourite food is meatloaf.
7)I am a cry baby and will often whine to get my Mommy's attention.
8)I love fruits esp durian (which Mommy hates)

The 8 friends i am going to tag will be Bee Bee, Sweety, Zen Zen, Patches, Boo Boo, Bond Bond, Happy and finally Fei Fei~~~~

Ok, am popping over to each of theirs individual blog to tell them that they have been TAGGED by moi!

Cheerios,
YangYang


3 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hi Yang Yang, I can't believe you're a cry baby. You look quite macho to me

~ Girl girl

Anonymous said...

Hi Girl Girl,I am tought on the outside and soft on the inside,tee hee...

Licks,
YangYang

Molly the Airedale said...

I hate water too! You're not alone, YangYang!

Love ya lots,
Maggie