Friday, November 30, 2007

My First X'mas Prezzie!

Hello Doggies & Hoomans! Mommy was too busy over the past few days hence we only got the time to blog now, did anyone missed me?



Guess what, i received my first ever X'mas prezzie and its kinda cute. But i am not allowed to touch it yet as Mommy said that she will place it under a tree and i can play with it after X'mas. Wonder what type of tree is Mommy bringing into our home and can i go and mark around it?



Opps, i forgot to thank Unker A of Clubpets for giving me this cutie prezzie. Thanks Unker A!

This is my prezzie, isn't it the sweetest?I can't wait to pounce on it!





Have a great and fun weekend!



Muackies,
YangYang

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What a cute Santa! Be nice YangYang or this pressie might be the only one you get! hehehehe
Santa's watching!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

sharkgila said...

Nice pressie!

Wooo,
Togo