Thursday, January 31, 2008

Yoohoo!

Hello Doggies, sorry for the lack of post for so long as we were busy preparing for the Chinese New Year! I heard that Daddy has to queue for the longest time at the bank to get us crisp new notes to be given as ang pow to my friends when they come visiting our home.

Anyway, i was at the SKC Show 2 weekend back and i had loads of fun!I saw so many of my friends!Sweety,Camry,Lion,Kimmie,Teddy, Jamie, Paw, Zen, Baby were all there!Mommy is waiting for Sweety JJ to send us the beautiful fotos she took during the event ,so please be patient! Here's 2 foto of me sitting on a chair while waiting for our food.




Its the Chinese New Year next week and there are loads of funny stuffs at home, there are bottles and cans of drink, keropok, pineapple tarts, all sorts of cookies BUT Mommy say i am not allow any.....
Mommy:You have your own dehydrated snacks already YY!

Catch up again soon folks!

Poutingly Yours,
YangYang

No comments: