Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy New Year 2008!

Hello Doggies! Sorry for doing the disappearing act for so long. Mommy was sick for the past 2 weeks so thats why we went MIA. But now she is better and finally well enuff to go back to work today.

The last week of 2007 was a fun week for me as Sweety came to stay with me for 4 solid days. We had great fun together but Mommy was too sick to take any photos of us. I think i irritate Sweety too much that she has to run away from me most of the time. But i think she enjoyed staying with us too as Mommy fed us very yummy food. I missed Sweety and wondered when will i see her again.


On a lighter note, its 2008! My new year resolution is to play more, eat more and sleep more and grow fat!
Mommy:What kinda of a resolution is that??*hiak hiak*

Have a great and rewarding 2008 folks!

Woofies,
YangYang

4 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Have a good 2008 Yang yang, you look so sweet together with Sweety

~ Girl girl

~Sweety~ said...

YY,

I mish you, ur papa and mummy alot!

most of all.. I MISS UR MUMMY FOOD!

I been a bad girl, i am rejecting my kibble :P

Lots of love,
Sweety

Bond said...

Have a great 2008 :)

e said...

YY's ma, gosh! I had no idea you were sick for so long. Are you better now?

It's so cool that you get to hang out with sweety. I wish I had many friends like you all do in singapore.

Fei
and love from E