Friday, January 11, 2008

Thank You Sweety!

I have been awarded by my best fwen Sweety with this wonderful award called "you made my day". Thank you so much Sweety. You definitely made my day too!

Now the rules are to pass the award along to up to 10 people whose blog brings you happiness & inspiration and makes you feel happy about Blogland!

Well,i am going to pass the awards to my fellow fwens as they made my day too!
1)Sweety (back to you my dearest Sweety Pie)
2)Fei Fei
3)Bee Bee
4)Zen Zen
5)Patches
6)Benny
7)Bond Bond
8)Boo Boo
9)Happy
10)King King

The weather has been really funny these days and i enjoy seeing Mommy playing hide & seek with Unker Sun, she bring our clothes in & out of the house dunno how many times a day....

Its the SKC Show next coming sunday (20th Jan) and Mommy was saying she may allow me to join certain contest but i dun feel like dressing up or run like a mad dog though. But i mish my doggy fwens like Lion,Camry,JJ Kimmie hence have no choice but to go. I also mish Unker Alvin, Aunty Olivia, Unker Lundy and hope to see them at the Clubpets booth. So please do come up to say hello to me when you spot me, mommy and daddy okie?


Have a great weekend!

Lots of Muacks,
YangYang

1 comment:

sharkgila said...

Congratulations on your award!
Woo are just so pretty.

Wooo,
Togo