Monday, January 14, 2008

My Favourite Position

Hello doggies and hoomans! Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Mommy took a funny foto of Daddy holding me and she realise that that is my favourite position in my Daddy's arms!...look ain't i cute?



I am so looking forward to this sunday for the dog show and i hope to meet loads of friends (i mean MY friends, not Mommy's friends) Mommy:Didn't you realise that Mommy's friends are the mommies and daddies of YOUR friends??

Anyway, i dunno why i was so tired yesterday that i fall asleep in the living room while Mommy was watching TV and i heard i gotta be carried to the bed as i refused to wake up.


Its the start of a brand new week and i hope all will go well with Mommy as she is still not feeling very well despite seeing the vet (i mean the doctor) for umpteen times...

Have a fun week all!

Muackies,
YangYang

2 comments:

sharkgila said...

OOooh, I say this so much, but you're just too cute! You're just like a doll!

I'd love to sleep on my hoomans too, but I'm so big my mommy can't carry me. She cuddles my head instead ha-woo.


Wooo,
Togo

e said...

oh this is such a cute position.

I hope your mummy gets well soon.
Eve will PM your mama now.

Fei