Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry X'mas!

Season's Greeting folks!

Sorry for not updating my blog for so long though..teehee...Is everyone ready for their X'mas Pawty tonight? Hope all doggies will have loads of fun! Thank you very very much for the X'mas cards and prezzies my dear friends!Mommy will take fotos of them when our camera is back from the camera hospital ok?

I am really excited cos tomorrow Sweety is coming to stay with me for 3 whole days. That is my best X'mas prezzie ever! Sweety is my best friend and she is part poodle too. Will ask Mommy to take fotos of her when our camera comes home!Our fridge is bursting with all the goodies that Mommy is going to feed us.




Here wishing all doggies and their hoomans a Merry Merry X'mas!

Cheers,
Yangyang

3 comments:

Bell-icious said...

Merry Chrsitmas to you my dear friend :D

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas YY, have loads of fun with your best friend!

Anonymous said...

Yang Yang! Happy new year! and merry xmas!
Enjoy urself with sweety!:)