Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Some thoughts......

(penned by Mommy)

Yangyang will turn 2 in a few days time. I can still remember the time when he came to me as a tiny weeny puppy at 3 months old and weighing only 700 grams. He is a brave boy, and did not even whine once during his first night with us at home without his biological mommy and 2 other siblings.

He was the cheekiest among his litter and the most playful one (well, he still is). Slowly, i learn more about his character, he loves being rocked to sleep in my arms and loves to cuddle. I wake up everyday with a stiff shoulder as my shoulder serve as a pillow to him. His daddy wakes up with a stiff back sometimes when our baby boy decide to change his position on the bed.

I looked forward going home everyday after work as i know the lil rascal will be standing by the door waiting for my arrival and will insist i pick him up and kiss him before he trots to his waiting toys.

He is forever there when i need someone to talk to,a hug or a kiss. I love you Yangyang baby, thank you for coming into my life, without you it would be incomplete. Happy 2nd Birthday!

Love,
Mommy









2 comments:

Patches said...

happy advanced barkday, Yang Yang!

we've got an award for you. please do come check it out!

YangYang said...

Thank you Patches and Zen Zen!