Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The King!

Hello again! I was at daycare yesterday as it was my birthday and Mommy wants me to enjoy myself. I had a nice surprise, Jie Jie Corrinne got Kor Kor Kent (the groomer at Club4paws) to give me a special birthday spa as she know that mommy is gonna bring me out for dinner.

After the usual running & swimming, i had a spa treatment! After the spa treatment Jie Jie Corrinne kept me in her office with Flapper as she dun want me to go mess myself up,hehe. Mommy:Thanks for the b'day surprise Corrinne, Sam & Al!

When i got home, Mommy and Daddy brought me out to this nice restaurant to have dinner. But mommy forgot her camera, so no photos to show.... Mommy: yaya, my fault lah.

I was so so tired when i got home after the dinner but Mommy still wants to take some photos of me on my actual b'day! So these are the obligatory fotos.....

Me wearing a party hat barely awake.....

The King is tired....
Ssshh.....the King is sleeping......

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Halo, yang yang, i am bell here... can i link you up??? i am a toy poodle too :)

YangYang said...

Hello Bell,i will link you too! You look so sweet!

Cheerios,
YangYang

Anonymous said...

tks... hiak hiak... you look cute too :)btw do you join any poodle club??? (erm, not sure whether sg have or not so asking ard)

The Musketeers said...

Wow , a king indeed !
so , you go to Club4paws often ? :D

YangYang said...

Yup yup, i paw there once a week!