Monday, September 29, 2008

I Am 2! (Part 1)

Today's date is 29th September 2008, its my 2nd birthday!! Happy Barkday to me, Happy Barkday to me, Happy Barkday to ME, Happy Barkday to me......
Mommy: Happy 2nd B'day my precious baby...

Mommy & Daddy had a small b'day celebration for me with some of my doggy pals last saturday @ Club4paws. We had loads of fun and lots to eat!

This is what we had, yummy potato ball with pork!

This is me and my birthday cake! Its a doggy strawberry cheesecake and me luv it!

Daddy feeding me, yums!
Some of my doggy pals went swimming in the big pool but Mommy did not capture any nice fotos. Here is Bee Bee, Kimmie and Teddy. In case you dun know, Kimmie is my jie jie.

I had some gifts for my doggy pals who came too, hope they like the prezzie that Mommy and i pick out specially for them!


And this is mine, nice nice right?


Will upload more fotos in time to come, gotta go and play now, afterall i am the 寿星公 today! Hehehe! *run off to play*Mommy: Thanks to all who attended YY's party. Hope you had a great time and thanks again for your lovely prezzies and ang baos.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd birthday YangYang! Hope you like our presents.
Have a great birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy happy b'day YY.Looks that you had loads of fun.