Monday, December 10, 2007

Opps,i did it again...

Hello doggies, its been a very wet weekend and i didn't get to go anywhere. Mommy kept saying its been raining dogs and cats but i dun see any doggies or meowies falling from the sky.


Mommy's been kinda busy as she went X'mas shopping,when she's at home she will be reading..and ignoring me. I got real angry with the book for diverting Mommy's attention towards me and i got my revenge! Hee hee hee,but Mommy wasn't pleased with me though.

The attention seeking notti book!

Very pleased with myself,teehee....
The book deserved it,dun you think so? Mommy:The book fine is coming out from your piggy bank dude....*shake head*



Woofs,
YangYang

3 comments:

sharkgila said...

Ooooh, notty notty. Take care that the book doesn't bite you back one day.

Woooo,
Togo

Sweety Chua said...

YY!

hahah... u keep ur mummy busy thru all these stuff? hehe JJ say its so adorable... ok.. liz jj dun smack JJ when u see her.. hahaha

din know u got the habit of destroying stuff.. hahaha

anyway.. i am lucky.... i dun destroy things.. if not, i get destroyed by JJ n mummy.

Did u just had a haircut?

looking really dashing!

Lots of Love,
Sweety

Anonymous said...

Sweety!I can't wait to see you and play with you again soon!Mommy say you coming over to stay with us!

Yalor,i just had grooming done by JJ Elina,i look cute right?But i dun like my ears...too short.

A Sweety,you also destroy Mr rainbow ah!Hehehehe.

Lickies,
YangYang