Friday, December 14, 2007

New Dinner Recipe!

Hello Doggies and Hoomans, hope you have had a good week! TGIF man, its friday! I love weekends as this is the only time my hoomans will spend more time at home with me or even bring me out to gai gai!

Mommy's been real busy with her X'mas shopping, but she didn't get me anything though...so unfair! Our dehydrator has been working overtime drying pork loin, liver, hearts but they are not for me either...they are X'mas prezzies for my friends.

Well, as i am on HCF (Home Cooked Food) Mommy experimented last night with a new recipe. She boiled chix meat and mix it with diced carrots,half a hard boiled egg and cottage cheese. Its taste really good and i luv it to the max! And its officially on my weekly menu! I love chix but Mommy dun give it to me often, say i mite develop allergy to them. I dun even know how a chix look like!
Chix with Cottage Cheese
Me sampling the dinner


Oh btw, Mommy's mysterious friend Unker Russell (the author of True Singapore Ghost Story) say he has a surprise for us (i think he means ME) in his latest book, I think its the 17th book/instalement of TSGS and its due to be released today! I better go pester Mommy to get us a copy today! So if you are in a bookshop, do show your support for Unker Russell and get a copy of his book ok? Must show support for our local writers!

Have a great weekend with your hoomans!

Cheerios,
YangYang

2 comments:

Par said...

Allergy?....depend on what you add to the meal. I homecook for Pearly all the time... =) Your dinner looks good!

Boo Boo said...

Wow you new dinner looks realllll good :)