Thursday, December 6, 2007

My New Toy!

Hello every doggies, how have your week been so far? Its been raining everyday and i hate it becoz that means no more walkies for me.

Mommy bought me a new toy to keep me occupied and i loved it! Mommy is notti, she will try to put in some treats for me into the ball and made me roll it ard and get the treat out, its tough work but its really fun!
Mommy:Thats just my excuse of offering him more dehydrated treats.

Wanna see how i play with my ball?


Checking out my new ball!

The Ball is too big for my mouth!
Trying to get the treat out!


I am sure having loads of fun! Till the next time folks!

Cheerios,
YangYang

4 comments:

Par said...

I rarely buy toys now a days, my pup don't seems to be toy crazy. Thats a nice ball toy.

~Sweety~ said...

YY!

Wah... kong!! I dun like rubberly toy.. I love soft squeeky ones haha

The new toy will keep you occupied for quite sometime i suppose

JJ say the Xmas card are ready. hehe she will be mailing you soon~~~

Lots of Love,
Sweety

Molly the Airedale said...

We love your new ball, YangYang! How long does it take you to get all the treats out?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

YangYang said...

Yoz Sweety!We saw your X'mas cards foto and its so much nicer compare to ours!Mommy's bad at foto taking and stuffs..

Hi Maggie & Mitch,i will usu take about 10 to 15 minutes to get the treats out and it very frustrating.All Mommy did was to laff at my silly antics,hmph.....